TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: 24.05.2017
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, DOWNLOADING FROM OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. PIXONIC RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS DISCRETION, TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AT ANY TIME BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON THE SERVICE. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
By downloading, installing or otherwise using the service, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Service. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17 (or between 13 and the age of legal majority in your country of residence), you may only use the Service under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Service is also not available to any users previously suspended or removed from the Service by Pixonic (see section 13(a) below for more about suspension or removal).
If you access the Service from any third party platform providers, such as social networks or Apple and Google, from whom you download the Service, you shall comply with its terms of service/use as well as these Terms of Service.
2. YOUR ACCOUNT
You may create an account in the Service (if applicable in the certain Service) (“Account”) by providing a username and/or email address and a password (“Login Information”).
Pixonic reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights or You use username that breaches these Terms of Service.
Your Account is for your personal, non–commercial use. You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might threaten the security of your Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Information, and you will be solely responsible for all uses of your Login Information, including any purchases or other changes to your Account and/or Account status, whether or not authorized by you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account. Pixonic will not be responsible for anything that happens through or to your Account and/or Account status as a result of you allowing any third party to access your Login Information and/or Account. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify Pixonic and modify your Login Information.
You should be acknowledged that you are solely responsible for the saving of your game process in the Service. In order to save your game process you are strongly recommended to attach your game profile to your account in Game Center (for iOS), Google Play (for Android) and Game Circle (for Amazon Fire OS) through the menu of the game.
3. LIMITED LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICE
4. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
Using the Service, You agree to comply with the following license restrictions when you access or use the Service:
- You will not attempt to obtain Login Information or access another user’s account or collect or harvest personal information from other users.
- You will not exploit, distribute or publicly inform other users of any Service error, miscue or bug which provides for an unintended advantage or allows impersonation of another person, including by use of automated collection mechanisms such as clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), cookies, or similar technology.
- You will not improperly use our support services, including by submitting false reports as well as you will not distribute any messages received by you from our support services.
- You will not harass, threaten or bully any other users, nor post or submit any abusive, threatening, bullying, harassing, obscene, defamatory, offensive, pornographic or illegal content, or content that infringes or violates the rights of someone else, or impersonate any other person.
- You will not use the Service for any unauthorized commercial purpose, including but not limited to commercial advertisement or solicitation (such as chain letters, junk e-mail, “spam,” or other repetitive messages), or gathering or transferring In-Service Content for sale.
- You shall not sell, purchase, exchange, transfer, give as a gift, your Account as well as spread the information about any intention to perform above.
- You will not use the Service for performing services for payment, such as leveling up or item collection services.
- You will not use or design cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with the Service experience.
- You will not remove or obscure any proprietary notices within the Service.
- You will not disrupt or attempt to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, to accounts registered to others, or to networks from which portions of the Service are provided, including by circumventing or bypassing robot exclusion headers or security mechanisms for the Service.
- You will not use any service or software that accesses, intercepts, "mines," or otherwise collects information from the Service or that is in transit from or to the Service.
- You will not make any automated use the Service, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure.
- You will not use any software, technology, or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider, or crawl the Service, or harvest or manipulate data from the Service.
- Except where permitted by law or relevant open source licenses, you will not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise try to derive the source code for the Service.
- You will not copy, modify or distribute In-Service Content from the Service except as specifically authorized by us.
- You will not advocate, promote, encourage, or otherwise facilitate any illegal behavior, including but not limited to the use of illegal drugs, unlawful gambling or theft.
You are prohibited from using as the name of the game character, name of the game clan or other group, as well as the name of another user at the forum the following designations:
- offensive or coarse terms, inciting ethnic discord and discrimination, words and phrases which include curses and expletives in any language, executed with letters of any alphabet;
- proper names and other words and phrases used in religions or cults, which may cause insult of the feelings of believers (use in the name of the game clans and the game groups such common religious concepts (except for proper names) as "paradise", "hell", "angel", "devil", "voodoo", etc. is not prohibited. For example, the clan name of the group like "Team of devils" or "Voodoo dolls" corresponds to these Terms of Service);
- names of historical figures and politicians;
- words and phrases that are directly or indirectly related to drugs, ways of their preparation, use and acquisition;
- words and phrases which can mislead other users as to that the user, registered under such name, is a representative of Pixonic or otherwise has direct or indirect relation to it, or has any rights of administration of the Service;
- unpronounceable letter combinations;
- words and phrases that contain advertisement of goods and services, including any domain names and trademarks;
- words and phrases that violate the rights of third parties (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) or the requirements of applicable law.
5. PURCHASE TERMS
In the Service you may purchase, with “real world” money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use (a) “virtual currency”, available in the Service; (b) “virtual in-game items” (together with “virtual currency”, “In-Service Content”); and (c) other goods or services (“Merchandise”). You are only allowed to purchase In-Service Content from us or our authorized partners through the Service, and not in any other way.
Pixonic may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate In-Service Content and/or Merchandise at any time, with or without notice. Pixonic shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Pixonic exercises any such rights.
The transfer of In-Service Content and Merchandise is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Service. Other than as expressly authorized in the Service, you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer In-Service Content or Merchandise to any person or entity.
The provision of In-Service Content for use in the Service is a service provided by Pixonic that commences immediately upon acceptance by Pixonic of your purchase.
In the event that you receive paid In-Service Content without payment and / or incomplete payment, and / or virtual currency is not debited from your Account to pay for such paid In-Service Content as a result of a technical error or a Service failure or a conscious user action, You are obliged to inform Pixonic of this fact.
6. USER CONTENT
By entering into these Terms of Service, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any User Content, including without limitation chat text or voice communications.
If at any time Pixonic chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Service, Pixonic nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Content and assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content. We have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Content.
7. USER INTERACTIONS
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service. Pixonic reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes. You will fully cooperate with Pixonic to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including, without limitation, granting Pixonic access to any password-protected portions of your Account.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Service (including without limitation any games, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using a the Service and server software) are owned by Pixonic. Pixonic reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with the Service.
9. UPDATES AND MODIFICATIONS
In order to improve the Service, Pixonic reserves the right to introduce automatic updates and modifications into the Service (if applicable) so long as your device is connected to the Internet, without your needing to install the said updates and modifications manually. In order to ensure efficiency of the mentioned updates and modifications and to enable you to continue using the Service, you hereby express consent to the introduction of such updates and modifications. All updates constitute an integral part of the Service and the rules of these Terms of Service shall apply to such updates.
You also agree that Pixonic may require you to accept and download updates for further use or access to the Service when it is necessary for proper functioning of the Service.
Pixonic may modify functions and informational contents of the Service at any time at its own discretion without additional notice to you.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
TO THE MAXIM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW PIXONIC EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY WARRANTIES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, TOWARDS THE USER REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INDIRECT WARRANTIES TOWARDS QUALITY, SUITABILITY FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND OBSERVATION OF RIGHTS. THE SERVICE SHALL BE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT FURTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE. YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO ANY DAMAGE AND LOSSES ARISING FROM USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING THE SERVICE. PIXONIC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND THAT SERVICE OPERATION WILL BE UNFAILING AND ERROR-FREE.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW NEITHER PIXONIC NOR ITS LICENSORS AND/OR PARTNERS SHALL BEAR ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IT, ACTUAL LOSSES, INCIDENTAL LOSSES, INDIRECT LOSSES, LOST PROFIT OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS PREDICTABLE OR NOT) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND WITH YOUR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE AND OF OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU BY PIXONIC. PIXONIC SHALL NOT BEAR LIABILITY FOR INABILITY TO INSTALL OR LAUNCH THE SERVICE ON YOUR DEVICE AND ALSO FOR POSSIBLE ERRORS AND FAILURES IN THE SERVICE OPERATION. YOU MUST CONNECT TO THE INTERNET IN ORDER TO USE THE SERVICE WHERE IT IS NECESSARY. ALL COSTS OF THE INTERNET CONNECTION SHALL BE INCURRED BY YOU. PIXONIC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET OR INSTALLATION OF MALICIOUS SOFTWARE ON YOUR DEVICE.
12. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
(a) Termination. These Terms of Service remain valid until one of the Parties unilaterally repudiates fulfillment of the terms and conditions hereof. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by deleting the Service from your device (applicable for mobile applications) or by stopping access to the certain Service.
WITHOUT LIMITING PIXONIC’S OTHER REMEDIES, PIXONIC MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE OR PROHIBIT ACCESS TO THE SERVICE AND ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, AND THEIR CONTENT, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES.
In case of termination of these Terms of Service, Sections 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13 shall remain in force.
(c) These Terms of Service and related documents, unless otherwise stipulated within the Terms of Service, constitute full agreement of the Parties regarding use of the Service by You and substitute any previous oral and written agreements or oral and written agreements that are simultaneous with the making of these Terms of Service regarding the subject hereof that are united in these Terms of Service.
(d) If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
(e) Pixonic reserves the right to revise these Terms of Service or any related documents at any time by updating on the website located at http://faq.wwr.mobi/ or by notifying You or by any other means available. The revised Terms of Service or related documents come into force on the date on which it is published.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO CHECK THE WEBSITE PERIODICALLY FOR NOTICES CONCERNING SUCH REVISIONS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY REVISED TERMS.
Only the English version of this document has legal effect. Any translations of this document to other languages are provided for your convenience only.
On all issues related to these Terms of Service, please use the e-mail address email@example.com